Which would you choose?

• Rouge Theatre City RH

• Electric Blue City RH

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crazy4Handbags

Broccoli, yum!
O.G.
May 1, 2008
Hello, I'm new on the Bbag forum. I've been researching on my first Bbag and had come to a decision on color and style until I saw something else. Now, I am trying to decide on these two. I like blue and red equally and both of these colors will work well with my neutral wardrobe.

If you had a choice between the two, which would you choose? Rouge Theatre City RH (2005) or Electric Blue City RH (2008)?

Any thoughts are very much appreciated!

GET BOTH!!! U'll end up getting both anyway trust me, there's no stopping at ONE for bbags. These 2 are amongst my favourite colours!

i already own an EB... i didn't get RT cos i like new bags, can't find brand new RT in the market now.

Tina - I wish I could get both! If I could I totally would! But I need to choose just one for now.

Brunettetiger - I think the new Ruby is hot. I saw the color saturation on the 05 RT and I knew I was in trouble. Is the Ruby as color-saturated?

amacasa - Red is feminine for sure. I love both colors and for the life of me, I can't choose. I'm glad you ladies are helping!

They are both so different! I used to own a rouge theater twiggy, and the color went with every outfit. Super versatile, so I'll go with the rouge =) Good luck, and get both if you could!

RT for sure!! It's a very pop and at the same time wearable color. I personally think it's more wearble than electric blue. You should consider ruby - I haven't seen it in real life yet, but from the pics, the color seems saturated.

Tina - I wish I could get both! If I could I totally would! But I need to choose just one for now.

Brunettetiger - I think the new Ruby is hot. I saw the color saturation on the 05 RT and I knew I was in trouble. Is the Ruby as color-saturated?

amacasa - Red is feminine for sure. I love both colors and for the life of me, I can't choose. I'm glad you ladies are helping!

I've never seen RT in real life. Here is my Ruby, I think she is really really saturated!!!::yes:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2137.JPG
    IMG_2137.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2146.JPG
    IMG_2146.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_2150.JPG
    IMG_2150.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2149.JPG
    IMG_2149.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2143.JPG
    IMG_2143.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 66
may3545 - Thanks for your first hand input!

I'm sure the leather is quite different from one another. From the pics and info on the Bbag Ref Library, the RT leather is "chewy." I must say... I like the sounds of that!
EB appears more marbled than the RT, some EB are more marbled than others, I've noted. Any thoughts on that?

Holy cow! That's one saturated bag! Brunettetiger, nice modeling pic!!

obsesshandbag and BT, I really do like the Ruby. I may have to consider Ruby as the RT I'm considering is around $500 above retail.

BT - you are killing me over here with the pics! Seeing both is making me waffle even more. LoL Nanaz's EB is gorgeous! It's actually her EB that interested me in Bbags. I'd PM'd her about it and that's when my research began.

Definitely RT. Dark red is very versatile whereas EB is really bright and hard to dress down. Plus, with RT you get gorgeous 05 leather. :yes: Good luck!