Rouge Swagger

Kallyq

Feb 19, 2013
Does anyone have a picture of this color? I'm thinking of buying it but cannot tell what color it is online (compared to the picture on advertisements). Thanks!

Perhaps I misunderstand your question. The Rogue & Swagger are two totally different bags. We may just need more to go on before we can help you with your question.

Does anyone have a picture of this color? I'm thinking of buying it but cannot tell what color it is online (compared to the picture on advertisements). Thanks!

From what I remember, the color is closer to online. I have seen a few advertisements where it looks almost like a bubblegum pink for some reason.

She is asking about the Swagger in the rouge color, not the Rogue bag. Very similar spelling ;)

Kallyq - I can take a picture for you later this week, but I cannot promise the color will be true to life, as the settings on your screen and the lighting in the store can change the appearance of the color. I will say that the picture on the website (when viewed on the iPads at work) looks true to life.

If you do not live near a COACH store, you can order it and then ship it back (free shipping) if you don't like the color. I know it's a lengthy process, but it's your best bet if you aren't close to a store.

I saw it IRL. It's not as light as the Coach website opening page - but definitely not red. It's deeper rouge/pink - and I'd describe the tone as dustier.
IMG_1489948282.192949.jpg

Closer to this view, but maybe not as bright.

Coach recently posted some pics of Selena Gomez carrying this bag on their Twitter and Instagram. This pic isn't necessarily color accurate because of the tricky lighting, but I'd say it looks like a nice muted medium pink.

C77iKuvW4AApO1c.jpg

Reactions: keishapie1973