Rouge Red 05 First

1. I haven't seen any posts about this color so I thought I share a few photos :P Rouge red is a gorgeous deep red color. In my opinion it's much darker than the color sample on atelier.naff but still absolutely stunning. However, I'm more of a fan of the brighter colors so I'm very excited for the Fall 06 fire engine red! Even though I'm disappointed that I can't keep her...she photographs extremely well! hehehe But to offset my disappointment...I'm soooooo excited for my orange AND indigo!!!! The orange will be here before 7:00PM on Wednesday. That's only 45 hours!!! hahahaha :heart: And when those come...trust me there will be TONS of photos!!!

Img_5809.jpg Img_5814.jpg
  2. wooohooo jdy! its gonna be worth it though for that orange and indigo!

3. wow, u must be so excited for ur new b-bags.. enjoy...

4. ooh! they're like valentine colours! :love::heart:

5. ^^Lol! I agree! That group shot looks so lovely! It's a shame the rouge won't be staying. But I can't wait to see your orange and indigo! When's the indigo one coming??

6. I'm also going for the fall engine red/rouge Vif!! I hope the colour will be like the ateliernaff sample :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice