Rouge Paddy:Anyone seen it, there is 1 on e-bay

1. Hey girls, I wonderd if anyone had seen the new F/W rouge? Roz on e-bay has one for sale from the U.K., but her pictures make it look a little like a tomato shade of red. I was hoping for more of a cranberry, something close to grenat. Will there be anything like that this year?? Sorry I do not have Roz's link posted here to refer to, but it was just listed today. By the way...am I once again on the prowl? Well sure, I always am! Did I decide on whiskey or mousse? NOPE! I still have them both. Today was the deadline to send back mousse to Barneys and I didn't do it, so perhaps they are both safe in my home for now.

2. Audrey, I know we both love the old grenat. Will there a be a bag like that for us this winter? Is castor what I am thinking of? I want it to be more of a cranberry/wine color. OOOH, and I saw my very 1st Chloe, other than my own, tonight at Target. It was the gal checking out ahead of me, and she had a whiskey Betty. Chloe is alive in the midwest! Yeah!

3. Hi Triplets, there seems to be two versions of red out this fall, one a little washed out, tomato like (which elongreach and I saw in stores) and the other a real bright red, almost lipstick red color. Someone here, I forget who, bought the bright red one. Hopefully they will see your post and respond.

4. You're so right! Grenat is a gorgeous color! :heart: I hope they bring it back!!!

You may be thinking of castor but I haven't seen that color in person either.

[​IMG][​IMG]

It looks a little like... brownish red on LVR but we all know their pics aren't 100% accurate. Has anyone seen this color Irl?

5. Mmm, I have one - sort of.

DH has it locked in some double super secret location that is reportedly surrounded by boobytraps. :wtf:

After much hysteria he let me peek at about a 2x2 inch corner and then snatched it away!!! :shocked:

It was a deep Ferrari red (oh that I had the matching Ferrari!!).

6. Ahaha you and me both! :lol: If I were you I'd be going crazy in the middle of the night trying to sneak past all his boobytraps and get to the bag! :roflmfao:

7. Found this pic on an old eBay listing link. The rouge I saw at Nordies was exactly like the one pictured here. It's a beautiful matted red but not shocking red as some pics make it look. Makes me want one too! :love:

1.jpeg
  8. I love the color!! Thinking about getting this bag now... ack but there's Bal's Rouge vif too... wah!! :shame:

9. Audrey, I was thinking the exact same thing! B's Rouge vif is TDF as well. They're both TDF reds!! ahhhhh :drool: I only I have 1 other red bag (LV epi pochette). I would :heart: to get one of these!

10. Nice pic abbYY!

I would say that is pretty true to real life color. Given the 2" square I saw anyway.

To be honest, I really have no where to PUT it now!! LOL
    I need to find sleeping places for all my paddys. They are hanging out on my dressers
    in their dust bags right now. I keep them fully stuffed with tissue when not in rotation
    to retain their shapes (hey, the care card said to do it! hee) so they take up a fair
    amount of room!!!

But I do love this red :heart:

I have this amazing white with black spots three quarter length coat that is just crying
    for the rouge paddy!! :love:

11. ^ I'm exactly like you - staying with people right now and my new bags don't have a permanent place. :sad: They are just hanging out in dustbags inside the shopping bags I bought them in. :lol: I always restuff my bags when they aren't in use too. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice