Rouge or Mastic?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to buy a paddy from LVR since they have great sale..
    it would be around $1,015 with shipping and custom..

do u guys know any other place that have cheaper price?:P
    and which one is better?rouge or mastic?
    I havent had red either white bag..

I was thinking about mastic, but Im afraid it would get dirty easily..
    I like rough too, but Im afraid it's kinda hard to match with some colors of clothes..

2. I love rouge.
    It's such a bright pop of color, especially if you wear a lot of neutrals.
    I have a grenat paddy that I wear whenever I'm wearing a neutral browns, blacks or grays.

I think that red goes with anything and a red bag is the perfect accessory to add a bit of punch to any outfit :smile:

3. I love red!! Get the rouge, it'll brighten up your day easily with a splash of red and perfect for this holiday.

4. sorry, off topic a bit : sratsey, can you please post a pic of your grenat paddy?
    I am so dying to see one:drool::drool::drool:
    TIA!!:flowers::back2topic:

5. :yes:

[​IMG]

:love:

6. :heart: I love love the rouge!

7. Rouge!!!!! I was at a dance convention awhile back (it was 3 days long) and I saw another girl with a red Paddy. All 3 days her outfits looked amazing with the red paddy. I could not stop staring! So eye-catching!

8. Aaahhh! You have both of my dream paddy colors! :nuts: Bleu nuit is at the top of my list. They are both beautiful, thank you for sharing ;)

Edited to add: OP, go with rouge!

9. Rouge!!! It will be so gorgeous and you'll have jaws dropping eveywhere you take her. Both colours are stunning but I just think Rouge has that WOW factor:yes: Let us know what you decide.

(Those prices are too good to resist aren't they!?:drool:)

10. Oh, and also bit off topic but... Stratsey you have amazing taste! I envy you like crazy right now:P

11. Rouge a great pop of color!

12. i vote for rouge as well! :yes:

13. Then I will be the first to vote for mastic? :blush:

14. I'd personally go for rouge - it's a gorgeous colour!:heart:
    I guess it depends on which would work best with your wardrobe, too.:yes:

15. Rouge is gorgeous but I recently just saw mastic @ bloomies in roosevelt field mall & it's sO:huh:o pretty! I think it depends on what look you're going for. If you want a discrete & classy look, go for mastic. If you wanna get noticed, get rouge.