Rouge Noir Mitzy messenger - to buy or not to buy?

bettymuc77

Oct 29, 2011
Hello everyone,

have been thinking about buying a Mitzy in rouge noir for quite a while and I've now found one...

Just not sure if the color matches a lot - so what do you think about it?

I already have a black Mitzy messenger and I love it, so another Mitzy is definitely an option!

Does anyone have a rouge noir bag?

Normally, I tend to buy neutral color bags but the purple looks lovely...

Thanks for your thoughts on this! :smile:

Hi. I have a RN Mitzy Messenger and found I use it a heck of a lot in the Spring/Summer, but not at the mo for some reason (think that's more due to the style than the colour though)

I think the colour goes with a lot - eg dark blue/denim, greys, browns, taupe etc - and with other purples.

I know what you mean. I also was a bit in doubt if I would use an eggplant Mitzy enough, and if I will keep on liking it, but I took the chance because I love the color so much. The eggplant looks a bit like the RN I have read somewhere (maybe a bit more purple) So just go for it!

Okaay, I thought so too - just had it authenticated (since it's an eBay item), it's fine. :tup:

Sooo - I bought it!!! :happydance:

Everyone who says Mulberry bags are addictive is so right! I just started my collection last year and the family keeps growing... :love:
Any advice how to stop - well, there's always the convent option that has been suggested in some threads before: I definitely seem to be headed there :nuts:

Okaay, I thought so too - just had it authenticated (since it's an eBay item), it's fine. :tup:

Sooo - I bought it!!! :happydance:

Everyone who says Mulberry bags are addictive is so right! I just started my collection last year and the family keeps growing... :love:
Any advice how to stop - well, there's always the convent option that has been suggested in some threads before: I definitely seem to be headed there :nuts:

Congrats! Am sure you will love it, rouge noir is a simply gorgeous colour :smile:

Lady Farquar said:
Glad you went for it & I really really doubt you'll regret it!! Please post some pics when it arrives?

Soo excited already - Mitzy was shipped today, so can't be too long until she arrives :smile:
Will post some pics then, can't wait myself...

ilovemulberry73 said:
Don't think your be disappointed. I have the exact same bag in R/N & its one of my favourites. Well done for finding one...they don't come up very often x

That's true, took some time to get hands on one - have been thinking about one for a while (one reason is that I really love my other two Mitzys, hobo and messenger, which are both black), because I wanted to keep the Mitzy style, but go for a different color. And I really love purple...

Then when a R/N finally did show up, I wasn't so sure anymore, because most of the time I'm a black-purse-kind of girl ;)

Anyway - I'm really glad I bought it (also because Mitzy has been discontinued now) and now am excited to see it IRL :smile: x

i think you'll love it!
i have a RN bays and since i had to get rid of my black bays, i have to say that my rouge noir is really my most used bag, it goes with most things - i wear with grey, navy and black flats all the time!
congrats and please do a reveal!
xxxx

Attachments

• Mulberry Mitzy rouge noir_2.jpg
    Mulberry Mitzy rouge noir_2.jpg
    655.7 KB · Views: 593