Rouge Jaipur vs. Rose Jaipur

Yesterday I purchased Oasis Shoes and the receipt says Rouge Jaipur. It is an orangish coral color. But on the Hermes website they have belts in Rose Jaipur. Very confusing. Does anyone else have any new information?

Yesterday I purchased Oasis Shoes and the receipt says Rouge Jaipur. It is an orangish coral color. But on the Hermes website they have belts in Rose Jaipur. Very confusing. Does anyone else have any new information?
Rouge Jaipur seems to be a color unique to shoes (orans and Oasis). They have shoe-only colors often, which is frustrating because many of them would make great bag/SLG colors! Rose Jaipur is used in all other leather goods as far as i know.

Reactions: DoggieBags
I have been seeing an absolute TON of Rose Jaipur Birkins & Kellys on the resale market as of late (Fashionphile, Rebag, Sothebys etc..).

Just curious as to if anyone knows why?

Maybe it's a completely random coincidence but figured here would be a good place to ask.

I have been seeing an absolute TON of Rose Jaipur Birkins & Kellys on the resale market as of late (Fashionphile, Rebag, Sothebys etc..).

Just curious as to if anyone knows why?

Maybe it's a completely random coincidence but figured here would be a good place to ask.
Maybe they’ve been holding the bright colors back for spring? I don’t think many people would want to buy rose Jaipur going into fall/winter.

Reactions: ONDH
Maybe they’ve been holding the bright colors back for spring? I don’t think many people would want to buy rose Jaipur going into fall/winter.
That's a great point! Maybe it's just a selling strategy as you identified.

I'm pretty in love with a Birkin 35 in Rose Jaipur and wanted to make sure I wasn't making a bad investment, though I doubt I'd ever look to sell anyway:smile:

That's a great point! Maybe it's just a selling strategy as you identified.

I'm pretty in love with a Birkin 35 in Rose Jaipur and wanted to make sure I wasn't making a bad investment, though I doubt I'd ever look to sell anyway:smile:
Interesting, I now note that I haven't had my RJ Bolide out since the fall (and I'm eyeing it for spring).

RJ is a great color, whatever season.