Rouge H or Vert Anis......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ........for Fringy-Key thingy........?

My SA called to let me know she's got both colors in along with my cream Les Toits de Paris scarf and I have to go pick them up tomorrow.....

well? Rouge H or Vert Anis??????

What would YOU do? :shrugs:

.....tell ya the truth, I might not get it at all.....not quite sure I want a fringy key holder but I need to see it first.

2. Tough choice, shopmom. You just gotta see them both! For a rainbow colour objective > vert anis. Very eye catching.

I find that with for something as small as the carmencita book mark, the ends all spread out with some use. For something as large as the carmen, I suspect if you do not store it properly inside your bag, the ends can be folded, squashed, spread out like a peacock's feathers ....:shrugs:

3. I would choose the rouge H. Wouldn't show dirt as much since this will be handled quite a lot.

4. Chili!!! I have one in chili!!!! I have the Carmencita in chili, too. The pistache is nice, too, but I was told it may not age as well as the chili. But if you're a green fan, do not let me deter you.

5. Thanks, guys! We'll see what happens when I take a look......if I come home with nothing but the scarf then you'll know I'm not a fringy-key-thingy kinda girl!!!

6. I "tried" one on and it was too big for my needs (but sooo cute!)
    I love it in Vert Anis

7. exactly what I was thinking. Plus it'll be more eye catching in the small size.

8. ...actually I'd chuck a lung for that Heart keychain GT has.........

9. both are my "want, need, love" H colors!

10. for the fringy key thing... I think rouge H will be stunning!

11. I'm with HG -- Chili!! I have the Carmencita bookmark in Chili sitting in my Orange Ulysses PM. It's such a happy color!! (then again, being a redhead, I'm not really a vert anis chick.....)

12. Hey -- I just noticed that I passed 500 posts!! :yahoo:

13. ^Haha ... Congrats!

14. Shopmom,

my vote for rouge H. But only get it if you love it. If it doesn't sing to you when you see it, I guess passing would be the right thing to do.

15. Well you know I am a whore for the bright colors so I would love Vert Anis, but you my dear are a Rouge H lady.