Rouge H or Rouge Garance?

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Yes.....contemplating an additional Kelly but I'm just not sure which way to go here. I'm heavy on the box calf so this new bag will be either Togo, Clemence or Fjord AND I'm heavy on the blacks & neutrals hence the desire for red.

Which color do you think would work best for someone who wears jeans 99.9% of the time with black trousers the other 1%. Sweaters, T-shirts, heels or flats and usually a leather jacket or my animal print coat. Super casual lifestyle unless I'm traveling. Also, I'm no spring chicken any longer :P

Rouge H or Rouge Garance ?

Help kind ladies and gents....

LOL!!!! I know....RIGHT????? It's crazy for such a neutral lover as I am to be craving some color...I don't know what's come over me but I looked over everything and I'm SATURATED in neutrals with an overload of black and I'm just dying for a little pop of something.

Well, red is definitely the perfect pop of something. I love my red bags … and have wanted RG forever. So I'm biased!

The older rouge h seemed more burgundy/red to me. The newer shade has a lot more brown in it. So maybe that makes it more neutral for your wardrobe?

Rouge Garance! I wear a ton of neutrals and love my lone red bag so much I brought home two more from Paris. The RG one has already been taken by my mom!

I love both but I do not tend to use bright bags very much. I love the idea of RG but I am not sure if I would use it often. I have an older Rouge H HAC and it is a classic, although more quiet color. Not sure if this was helpful! Good luck.