Rouge H - need a little visual assistance

1. I would say the pic of the whole bag is pretty accurate - however it would depend on what the leather is as well! My bag (in my pic) is in chevre and I would call it burgundy...

2. The close-up of the lock plate looks the closest to me. :smile:

3. The leather looks like box to me (but what do I know....), I am still inquiring.
    Tough one....

4. Forgot to say how pretty this bag is!

5. GT et al,

Do you think it's a good deal? Looks like one to me, provided it's legit.

6. Since I have a R.H box bag, I would say that the closest pics are the top too and the second on the right....That HAC is gorgeous by the way...HTH

7. I think it's a fair price...

8. If it's box, I would say top right. I'm just posting a pix of Rouge H in clemence in the "craftsman mark" thread for comparison, but I think it's more red in clemence.

Beautiful HAC!

9. second this :flowers:

10. Gorgeous HAC!!!

11. Hello, go for this one!:yes:

12. Thanks ladies!

I will go for this one, if I am lucky (knock on wood), nobody knows what HAC is.... and I would get it for the starting price (one can always hope...).
    My 41st birthday is soon and as my 40th was rather quiet, I would love to give myself a present for both!
    Can you believe that I have never seen a Birkin (nor a Kelly) in this city? And I live in an affluent neighbourhood. I would be so proud to carry it, heck, I would even walk my dog with it!

13. it's a gorgeous bag!! get it!!

14. Yummy, yummy, yummy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice