Rouge Day/Hobos at Bal NY

1. I just called & ordered a Rouge hobo from Bal NY:biggrin: Thanks aaallabama! She said they had 3 in (now 2) Hurry if you want one!

I usually go against the rule & carry large colorful bags. I know alot of people said they prefer the hobo in lighter/subtle colors but I adore my apple green hobo & it's not exactly subtle!;) My clothes are usually pretty simple & understated so I need a good pop of color.

By the way, I asked what magenta bags were in stock. They only had 1 Shrug & a clutch.

Someone has GOT to stop me:shocked:

2. Congratulations!!! So happy for you. Man all this talk about the hobos makes me really want to have one. Good thing my checkbook can't support it! lol

3. OH GOD, i so want a hobo. stop talking about them everyone, and stop buying them.... get them out of my head!

4. I think they also have/had ice blue.

5. wooooooooooo-whooooooooooo!!!...congratulations acegirl :yahoo:

6. Maybe I'll will get yours!? I asked her to pick me out the best one;)

7. lol, maybe so, that's too funny :P ...please post pics once it arrives!!!

8. hi guys, sorry for the silly question, but are you referring to the new rouge red, 06 fall winter? i was going to preorder a grenat weekender and thought that these colors were not out until june/ july?
    do i have my info mixed up? should i run over there right now?
    i sent them email yesterday , and did not hear back yet... oh.. somethimes the west side seems so so far away!
    t

9. CONGRATS acegirl !! It's a GORGEOUS bag and a great color for Spring/Summer :yes::flowers:

10. i think acegirl probably got the Fall 05 Rouge... the coming rouge vif isn't out yet.

11. oh, that makes sense. thanks for clearing that up... i often wonder what older stock they have in there...its so mysterious in there...

:smile:

12. Yep sorry, it was the 05 Rouge...

13. I spoke to BalNY today and in case anyone cares...they do not have any ink firsts or ink twiggys. Sold out.

14. i wanna first sooooooooooooo badly...but i'm going to hold out & see the new fall colors...maybe the royal blue or the grenat :wondering

p.s. i love your quote LoriB!!!

15. Congrats, Acegirl! I think the 05 rouge is just awesome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice