Rouge color

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have any of you seen the rouge color or have a bag in that color? I have been on the website looking at the large Phoebe in rouge and am wondering if it is a rose color as it looks on my monitor.

2. I've seen it at my FP store, it's a pretty color but looked to me like it's in the mauve family. More on the pink side of mauve, but mauve-ish. I think the website pics look more pink than the color is IRL.

3. I have the small wristlet in light rouge and it's a deep fleshy rosy pink. Just beautiful.

4. I have the small sadie and the NS tote in Rouge. The IRL colors are really close to what you see online. Hth? How r u, btw? :smile:

5. Saw it in store and its very pretty. I agree that's its more of an earthy mauve than a rosy rouge. Think southwest colors and its pretty close to that.

6. Got from outlet last week. No. Not a return. This color in this bag has been deleted!

7. Thank you. Happy to see you're back on the forum!

8. That is a really pretty color, nice to see you here again!

9. Ohhhh very pretty! I really hadn't paid attention to this color, I really like it, Congrats!

10. Stunning color! Congrats on your beautiful bag :smile:

11. thanks Ladies, and GrannyTobbi I didnt mean to take over ya thread I just wanted to show you the color....

12. Granny, I forgot to mention that my tote was from outlet as well. I'd gone to get this at fp , then saw it was gone and next day...voila. At the outlet. That color got deleted mighty fast. The small sadie looks like it's still at fp. It's a really pretty mauve that's more pink than grey.....

13. I didn't see it as taking over my thread. I'm just happy to see you back, I think everyone has missed you.

14. Thank you proff, it really is a pretty color, glad you found one.

15. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392766427.071992.jpg

Here is my small rouge Phoebe with an older MFF wallet. It's a gorgeous color.