Rouge City Bag ~ Phone call from NY store

cilla said:
Oh no, I hope everything gets resolve!

Hmmmm maybe I should call to see about my bag. I just hate to be a bother.

I'm super duper hoping everything gets fixed. I don't know what happened. I even called last week to verify that I was on the list for the City size.:sad:

Do you remember what number you are on the list? She did say that they got 25 in with this first shipment and that they are going down the list(didn't know what happened in my case at first, but now I know--they accidentally charged me for the First). She said they would be getting more in a couple of days for a total of 80 bags.

Pupsterpurse said:
I'm super duper hoping everything gets fixed. I don't know what happened. I even called last week to verify that I was on the list for the City size.:sad:

Do you remember what number you are on the list? She did say that they got 25 in with this first shipment and that they are going down the list(didn't know what happened in my case at first, but now I know--they accidentally charged me for the First). She said they would be getting more in a couple of days for a total of 80 bags.
Thanks for the info pupsterpup. If I recall correctly I was like late teens, early 20s on the list but maybe I was later. I think I will call to make sure!

cilla said:
Thanks for the info pupsterpup. If I recall correctly I was like late teens, early 20s on the list but maybe I was later. I think I will call to make sure!

Just call to make sure(also make sure you are down for the City not another size. I'm sooo mad I was pulled off the list for the City and put down for the First).

Pupster,

so you were charged for a First?? But never got it?? Argh!! I understand your frustration. Daphne should be able to straighten it all out tomorrow. They must be having problems with "the list" ..

update: they haven't sent mine out yet. but they have the box and my SA said she should be able to send it out tomorrow and i should be able to receive it on wednesday :shrugs:

the list is definitely confusing.. i called last week and was told that i was no. 34 on the list.. yet i got a call yesterday saying that i would be able to get a bag from the first shipment. but cilla and pupster are both before me on the list.. yet they haven't got the calls.. weird uh? i hope everything gets clear up soon and we can finally have our babies with us :yes:

I am #29 on the list and have not yet received a call. I think they forgot to add me to the list originally because I've been waiting for ages but when I called to check the status of the shipment the other day they said I was #29. Oh well, all I care about is receiving a nice bag with great leather. Getting a gorgeous bag will be worth the wait!

Hmmm...I think it has to do with the SA. My SA has been off for the last couple of days and if she hadn't gotten mixed up about me wanting the City not the First, I'm sure I would have gotten the City shipped out to me already. Was your SA at work yesterday and today, justwhisper? I think maybe each of the SAs call the people on the top of their lists.

For some reason, my SA keeps thinking that I want the First. This is not the first time she got it mixed up that is why I kept e-mailing and calling to remind her that I want the City size. The last time I called to remind her was last week and she said she definitely has me down for the City. I'm still not sure why I was still entered in the system for the First. The SA I just spoke to said that the red First was not shipped out to me yet because it was specified in the system that I wanted to be contacted first(thank goodness I ask to be called first) so I can still straighten it out with my SA tomorrow.

^^^ she called me yesterday and today.. so she had to be at work for both days right? :shrugs: mine was off from tues-thurs last week (i think) so she wasn't informed about the monday shipment until i told her about it last friday. i just wish that they were more consistent with their info.. :Push:

hopefully you'll receive your city soon. it's really frustrating to be ordering the merchandise thru phone without seeing it in person. i've been rather anxious cuz a lot of things could go wrong. i feel bad for calling my SA quite frequently but i'd rather be safe than sorry :yes: goodluck pupster!! and please keep us updated on the status of your city :flowers:

justwhisper said:
^^^ she called me yesterday and today.. so she had to be at work for both days right? :shrugs: mine was off from tues-thurs last week (i think) so she wasn't informed about the monday shipment until i told her about it last friday. i just wish that they were more consistent with their info.. :Push:

hopefully you'll receive your city soon. it's really frustrating to be ordering the merchandise thru phone without seeing it in person. i've been rather anxious cuz a lot of things could go wrong. i feel bad for calling my SA quite frequently but i'd rather be safe than sorry :yes: goodluck pupster!! and please keep us updated on the status of your city :flowers:

Thanks, justwhisper!:flowers: I'm sure it'll get cleared up tomorrow. Luvpurse just posted that NM SF got theirs in, but the SA there said that they have a long waiting list and it goes to the people on the list(I'm not on the list there). So, it looks like I'm meant to wait for mine at BalNY. lol.:P

yeah, I think the SAs there are just too overwhelmed with all the calls for the rouge Vif City and aren't organized to figure out who wants what and which SAs clients get dibs first, etc. valerieb is right, they will have enough for everyone and as long as I get a lovely one with great leather, I'll be happy.:heart: