Rouge Casaque TOGO vs CLEMENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadineluv

O.G.
Mar 19, 2012
Hello all!! [emoji16][emoji813]️
If anyone as any intel on the difference between togo and clemence leather in the color rouge casaque, please tell. Are there any differences in color, saturation? Pros and cons if any. Any intel would be appreciated!!!
Thank you!
***I've searched high and low on tpf with no avail. [emoji846]

If anyone as any intel on the difference between togo and clemence leather in the color rouge casaque, please tell. Are there any differences in color, saturation? Pros and cons if any. Any intel would be appreciated!!!
Thank you!
If I remember correctly
Casaque only comes in clemence Epsom vache country
Unless others which I am not aware of

Perhaps they were listing errors and they were in fact clemence? Sometimes it can be very hard to tell Togo and clemence apart... and unless the person had the original receipt which listed the leather type it could be a reasonably easy mistake to make...?

Reactions: scndlslv
If I remember correctly
Casaque only comes in clemence Epsom vache country
Unless others which I am not aware of
That's exactly what my SA told me at the time I purchased my Q year RC B35 in TC. It's very hard to tell TC from Togo if the Togo skin has no veining. I would tell the OP to definitely look at the bag year (and the receipt, if possible).

Thank you!
Hello dear, my RC K32 (T) is Clemence which looks like Togo visually , but it's thicker than Togo when you feel it with your hands.

Reactions: nadineluv
Status
Not open for further replies.