rouge 05 v. grenat 06 (pics)

1. Ok ladies, so I got my grenat city today. :wlae: I love it. I had it shipped to work b/c I didn't want to miss it (also I need to keep this on the DL from hubby for a while :shame: ).

Anyway, I don't think there's a side-by-side comparison of the two reds yet - so here ya go! :girlsigh: It's interesting that the rouge 05 looks like the rouge vif 06 - but i swear it's not! :idea:

compare.JPG front.JPG back.JPG
  2. :love: 0o0o0o congrats on your new GRENAT city!!! so beautiful!!!! :tender:

3. Wow, GORGEOUS! I love red bags, and both of those are amaaaazing. If your DH is anything like mine, he'd not see the very obvious color/size difference between the two and think they were one in the same.... But then again, my DH thinks Bbags cost about $200 :graucho: so that tells you how much I've educated him on them. I figure, ignorance is bliss for both he AND myself!

Anyway, I digress. Congrats on your BEAUITFUL red ladies!!!

4. Omg!!!!!!!!!!! I Love Your Rouge Hobo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Me, too!!! It's beautiful!!!:love: Congrats on your Grenat City, too!:flowers:

6. Gorgeous bag. I am just loving the grenat color! (and I love your rouge Day bag). Congratulations!

7. Thanks for the comparison pics! I know what u mean about the pic colour of the 05 rouge. It's hard to capture the right shade of blue-red that it really is. Gorgeous.. both bags!!!

8. Congrats!! Love both your grenat and the the rouge!! :heart: :heart:

9. very pretty!!! thanks for the side-by-side comparison! you should post these in the doc. colors sticky! (if you already havent) congrats! :flowers:

10. wow, you're sure a luckybunny today girl, your grenat's gorgeous :love:

11. Congrats! I love both the rouge Day and the grenat City!!

12. thanks for that info bunny!
    congrats lovely bags

13. Thanks all. I really :heart: my rouge hobo - I think it's my favorite color. It's funny b/c I always thought of it as a dark red until I got the grenat; now that's a dark red! I'll post in the doc colors thread when I get home tonight.

TTucker you're so right about DH not noticing! :graucho: I transferred all my stuff into the city bag last nite (in my locked bedroom - felt like I was smuggling drugs :busted ) and quickly put the hobo back in the dust cover. When I came back downstairs, and was wearing the new city, DH just looked up and said nothing. I froze in my tracks for a sec, but he just looked back down and said, "the cat threw up in the kitchen." :throwup: I was so relieved about him not noticing that I didn't even mind cleaning up cat barf. :yucky:

14. That's a cute story luckybunny.:smile: If your DH is like mine he doesn't notice the subtleties in hues, in this instance the red family.

15. cutieee... but persoonally i like the rouge color better :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice