rouge 05 twiggy

1. that is a great price!:nuts:

2. isn't it? who's after a rouge twig?

3. OMG!!! I've been looking for an 05 Rouge Twiggy in Mint condition! :heart: I want it. lol. But, I'm already getting an 06 Rouge, but it's beautiful...:tender:

4. 05 rouge is puuuuuuuuuurty :love: :sigh:

5. I keep coming back to look at this auction! lol! My fingers are itchin to buy it! Hmm...06 rouge or 05 rouge...I may cancel my preorder for the 06 if I don't step away from this computer soon. lol. This bag is gorgeous!!! How was the 05 rouge leather? I heard that the new 06 rouge leather is thicker?

6. You should scratch the itch pupsterpurse. I like the 05 rouge so much better. The 05 rouge vif screams too loudly.

7. If you don't do it.... i will !!!! :P
    Pust I think you should buy it. This color is gorgeous :heart: :heart: :heart:

8. I agree. 05 is definitely better! more depth.

9. OMG...I want this sooo badly. I won't have the money to buy it until Tuesday, though!:crybaby: It'll be long gone by then...:sad:

10. LOL...Ok, I totally misread the currency units. I thought it was in Euros not Pounds! lol! I was thinking, $784--incredible deal! It's actually over $1100. Still a fair price, but out of my league considering my recent tPF induced purchases.:graucho: So, myriamrees--go for it! :heart: :heart: :heart: Then post pics of you wearing it so I can drool over them. lol.

11. Oh noooo !!
    I can't buy it either. :crybaby: So many beautiful handbags and no money to spend!!!!!!!!! Could you b-bag's sellers on eBay STOP bombard me with your beautiful bags??? :hysteric: Give me a rest, please!!!:wacko:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice