Rou-WHEE!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The Purse Gods work in mysterious ways. Just yesterday morning I was calling all around the country looking for a Rouille Twiggy, and the SAs were practically laughing at me. Then in the afternoon, I saw this beautiful bag up for auction.

My first BIN purchase and I already have it in my hands! (The seller lives in the same city as I do, so I met her at the office this morning.)

I've added a picture, which is the seller's...the color is very true to this photo outdoors in moderate light. It's more red indoors and more orange in bright light. I'm in LOVE!:yahoo:

Rouille Twiggy.jpg
  2. How exciting!! Im so happy for you!! Enjoy your new beauty!

3. Gorgeous! She looks absolutely stunning! Congrats! It was obviously meant to be... :graucho:

4. It's just gorgeous!!!

5. congrats!!!

6. Wow That's awesome!!! Congrats!!

7. One of my favorite colors...just beautiful. :love: Congrats!

8. Awesome!

9. I love that color.

10. I saw that listing and thought it was gorgeous. I too love that color, very unique. Congrats! Great bag, great color, and great price!

11. Wow!! I am so happy for you; and I just love the twiggy shape. Congrats on your new baby!!

12. congrats!! wow i cant believe your luck!

13. Congrats, rouille is a very beautiful warm color I had a rouille city but I ended up returning it because I preferred the RV.

14. Great color!! Congrats on the fantastic find! Now, where is my First INK Purse God???:P

15. Congrats! Beautiful color and looks like you got to meet a fellow Bbag addict. :flowers: