Rosy Glow

corries2

Saor Alba
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
I love the Rose Gold colour way this Spring. I've had the Wide Tillie Bangle for a wee while but only just got round to photographing. This is her on her own, and finally with Black Suede Mix Alexa and a Rosy watch,
878e5b1c.jpg

aa562d31.jpg

0feb0f33.jpg

e907dcdc.jpg

223f0acc.jpg

Gorgeous, Corries :heart: I've got that watch :tup: and tried to buy the narrow Tillie bracelet but every one they had in the store was scratched so that totally put me off. I thought it was a design flaw :Push: but clearly not!

I've got the Edie bracelet with RG hardware and a couple of Bal bits (City & cuff). Rose gold is my current obsession :lolots: Haven't been able to find any nice (costume!) necklaces yet, though.

And I'd quite like a Mulberry bag with RG hardware :yes:

Corries - would it be possible fos us to see a modelling picture of you wearing your bracelet, please? Is it quite heavy? :smile:

(Lola; I have sent an email to ask if we could have a Rose Gold reference thread!).

lovely Corries, its such a nice warm colour. Love your watch as well- Michael Kors?
I am after one of those watches in silver/steel, unfortunately rose gold does not look great at me wich is a shame as i really really think its beautiful.
Hope M will continue with a bit of rose gold as its so pretty.