Rosie's Leaving!

dlovely51

Oct 25, 2006
Rosie Bids Adieu to "The View"

Posted Apr 24th 2007 10:35PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: TV, Rosie O'Donnell
0424_rosie_wi.jpg
There is a strong buzz in Hollywood that Rosie O'Donnell will announce Wednesday (April 25th) that she is leaving "The View."

If it happens, it's likely Rosie will stick it out through the end of the season.

TMZ has spoken with multiple industry people who say the word is spreading and the info emanated from inside the show itself.

Rosie's rep could not be reached for comment.

Stay tuned.

She did some good publicity when she first went on the show, but then dragged it downhill. I'm glad she is leaving rather than Elizabeth, I've loved her since survivor, though i think she should speak up and share her views more since that is the purpose of the show.

The whole show needs to be canceled but I would be OK if Rosie goes. Elizabeth is a pest. She cannot intelligibly articulate her conservative view. They thought Star was a problem, little did they know what they would get with Rosie.

I have even tried to email Barbara b/c I can't stand Rosie's so much. I can take people with different views as long as they are polite and considerate to those with opposing views, and she definitely is not. Hope she is gone.

I don't watch but glad she's gone because I've heard about all of the drama since she's been on. That whole show needs to sink. I don't care for any of them after they tried to back door Star in the manner they did! That ship is going to sink...1 down-3 more to go!