Rosie O'Donnell

I never liked Rosie, so to me gaining her on the show will make me want to watch it less. The only time I have liked Rosie is when she played roles in the movies like in "Sleepness in Seattle" and "A League of Their Own".

I am actually of the belief that Oprah can be blamed for most of the worlds problems including but not limited to:

World Hunger
HIV/AIDS
The War on Iraq
Fake Louis Vuitton Bags
Rofl! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I have to say I'm really disappointed with Rosie. She seems like a major hypocrite to me. :s I think she could have supported Tom with a statement like "He's inlove, it wasn't a big deal and people need to get over it!" instead of trying to blame Oprah. Honestly, I don't see how O can be blamed for his actions at all.

I didn't hear her tone, but was she "blaming" oprah or just said it tongue-in-cheek, as saying if it were her, that's what she would have done (and wished oprah had) since she has this thing for Tom. Oprah does have the power to edit what she wishes, it's her show and harpo's her production company but personally I think it would have been disrespectful toward tom if that's what he wanted his audience to see. He was her guest. If it were seriously controversial or insulting, then I can see oprah stepping in...but acting like a psycho is acceptable like the farrah/david letterman debacle. lol. Not that there's a need for ratings but it does spark interest obviously. Maybe if I were a close friend of Tom's, I would have given him an opportunity to watch himself first then see if he might have a change of heart in airing those few seconds. Maybe she did...who really knows?

Setting that aside, I'm somewhat surprised Rosie stepped in. I've never had a big problem with her and thought her standup was funny but on a show like The View I think her mouth can be a bit risky and turn the audience off. Meredith was enjoyably spunky but not obnoxious.

First of all, I don't think Rosie being the View's host will help ABC's ratings for much longer. Now it's still entertaining for the audience to listen to her babbling and cutting other hosts off, but her presence will soon wear off.

As to her peculiar attempt to reenact Danny DeVito's antics on the show, Rosie could've chosen a more appropriate way. I personally think that it was an insult to the Asian-American community, regardless of Rosie's true intent, because Danny certainly didn't talk like that and her reenactment was irrelevant and was not funny whatsoever.