Rosewood or Sunset Boulevard???

lily22970

Jan 8, 2010
Hi everyone...

I can't decide between the rosewood and sunset boulevard, the colour I want to get is amarante... Does anyone have had a problem with the vachetta combined with vernis, I'm worried it won't look as good once the patina hits in?

Thanks for your help in advance...

I think you'll get more use from the Rosewood due to its size, however, the SB is really nice to but it is pretty small and I would only use it as a clutch for special occassions.

Of the two I prefer the Sunset Bvld, but they each have their own use. I just do not like the Rosewood. Don't like the shape and especially the straps, they do not look like they are a good fit for the bag. The patina will look fine on the Vernis.

I don't own either of these, so based on looks, I vote for the Sunset Blvd. I tried it on at the store and fell in love with it, just haven't bought it yet. This bag looks really elegant in Amarante! Good luck!

I like the rosewood (I have one) over the Sunset. How about the Brea? I really love the Brea.

I'd say Rosewood, but agree with beljwl that the Brea would be even better. (My only drawback with the Brea though is that the handles seem really thin. I wish they'd made them rolled, or maybe just a bit wider.)