Roses pochette or damier eva???

foxylady28

Jul 7, 2008
I've had my eyes set on Eva in Damier for a while now...but the roses pochette made me drool. The roses being limited kinda makes me want to snag one now. I need a small bag to put inside my larger bags so i thought an Eva would be perfect in events that i need to just pull it out to go to dinner or movies. BUT the pochette... is just so beautiful. I can't keep my eyes off it.
Buying both is not an option so i need your expert advise. Please talk some sense into me. :confused1:

I'm going to chime in for the Damier Eva - much classier IMO. I think you would get tired of the giant roses and they don't go with as much. The Eva is something you'll have for a long time and get so much use out of. I try not to get caught up in the hype of things that are too trendy. I think the roses items are a little garish to be honest.

I'm going to chime in for the Damier Eva - much classier IMO. I think you would get tired of the giant roses and they don't go with as much. The Eva is something you'll have for a long time and get so much use out of. I try not to get caught up in the hype of things that are too trendy. I think the roses items are a little garish to be honest.
I totally agree!

Another vote for the Damier Eva! Once the novelty of the roses wear off...you may wish you bought a bag that was more classic and easier to pair clothing with.

I also feel that you get more bang for your buck with an eva since you could wear it as a clutch or messenger style.

Another vote for the Damier Eva! Once the novelty of the roses wear off...you may wish you bought a bag that was more classic and easier to pair clothing with.

I also feel that you get more bang for your buck with an eva since you could wear it as a clutch or messenger style.

I love the Roses but agree with this post. :yes:

I say the roses pochette because once it's gone it's gone. Then you have to look at ebay and pay twice the price!! I don't agree with some of the other comments. I think if you truly love something you wouldn't have to get caught up in the hype. As far as it looking dated I don't think any Louis Vuitton bag looks dated. I feel there unique and different and that's what makes them special!!!

Although the roses is pretty and tempting, it will be dated. I'd go for classics that I can use for a lifetime rather than 1 or 2 years. The Eva is a great and versatile bag too.