Roses pochette or damier eva???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've had my eyes set on Eva in Damier for a while now...but the roses pochette made me drool. The roses being limited kinda makes me want to snag one now. I need a small bag to put inside my larger bags so i thought an Eva would be perfect in events that i need to just pull it out to go to dinner or movies. BUT the pochette... is just so beautiful. I can't keep my eyes off it.
    Buying both is not an option so i need your expert advise. Please talk some sense into me. :confused1:

2. Roses Pochette!!! As you said it's limited.

3. Definitely Roses. They're limited and so beautiful, they'll be pretty and fun and won't go out of style as some LEs tend to.

4. I'm going to chime in for the Damier Eva - much classier IMO. I think you would get tired of the giant roses and they don't go with as much. The Eva is something you'll have for a long time and get so much use out of. I try not to get caught up in the hype of things that are too trendy. I think the roses items are a little garish to be honest.

5. I agree...go for the roses.

6. I totally agree!

7. Definetely the roses pochette. It is so cute!! I´m planning to get it myself too..

8. Another vote for the Damier Eva! Once the novelty of the roses wear off...you may wish you bought a bag that was more classic and easier to pair clothing with.

I also feel that you get more bang for your buck with an eva since you could wear it as a clutch or messenger style.

9. That's been my worry...as some LEs may tend to become a little dated.

still :confused1:

10. I love the Roses but agree with this post. :yes:

11. I say the roses pochette because once it's gone it's gone. Then you have to look at ebay and pay twice the price!! I don't agree with some of the other comments. I think if you truly love something you wouldn't have to get caught up in the hype. As far as it looking dated I don't think any Louis Vuitton bag looks dated. I feel there unique and different and that's what makes them special!!!

12. roses

13. Although the roses is pretty and tempting, it will be dated. I'd go for classics that I can use for a lifetime rather than 1 or 2 years. The Eva is a great and versatile bag too.

14. Damier Eva. I don't like the roses print very much - somehow too aggressive IMO.

15. Although the Roses Pochette is adorable, I vote for the Damier Eva.;):heart: