Roses or the Pink Grafratti Neverfull?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The Louis Vuitton near me has the Roses Neverfull available but I can't decide.. I could also get on the list for the pink Grafratti Neverfull GM which comes out in Feb.... PLEASE help me decide?

2. if you have a bunch of practical bags, i would go for the pink grafratti!

3. I love both! :smile: But I think I'd go with the Roses......Graffiti is great, but I'd be afraid to be a little tired of the neon print eventually......tough call, though.

4. I just got the Roses Neverfull today and it's TDF! Granted, I haven't seen the Pink Graffiti NF in person yet but the Roses are just sooo pretty and unique I'd have to pick it.

5. Neverfull. I personally don't like the graffiti. Just my opinion.

6. So happy to hear that you love it- I just ordered it today too!:P

Originally I was going to go for the Grafitti but then decided I liked the idea of multi colors to work w/ in my wardrobe and not just the one color KWIM?

7. I would go for graffiti ... I prefer the lining and the size of the GM over the roses MM:yes:

8. Yay, you're going to love it too K! :yahoo: It's breathtaking in person, it really is. And you're right, it will definitely go with a lot more than the Graffiti would.

9. I am in the same deliemma too...

10. I would have loved the Grafitti Neverfull if it came in MM, rather than GM, which is why I got the speedy instead. But I couldn't choose between pink graffiti and roses and ended up getting everything, including a huge credit card bill. I'm no help, I guess. But maybe looking at pics of my speedy may help you?

11. I agree with Restricter, the GM is too big for me and the print on the Neverfull Graffiti is really too big you can't really make out the print-it all just blends together,there is no definition between the letters KWIM? So I would go for the Roses if you have your heart set on a Neverfull, otherwise I love the Speedy in Graffiti.

12. i would vote pink graffiti..
    but maybe i'm bias.. since i will be getting the speedy in pink graffiti.

13. Hands down on the Graffiti Neverfull. It's uber fab and gorgeous, and I :heart: the neon pink. I saw the Roses Neverfull live in living color, but...I dunno, it's personally not my cup of tea. Neverfull Graffiti all the way :tup:!

14. Neon Pink Graffiti!!!! So hot!

15. I'm going to get the Pink Graffiti Neverfull, so I voted for Pink Graffiti. :tup: