Rosegold/Pewter

Coach Ga Ga

Jul 23, 2009
Do you think the color Rosegold is neutral?

I love the rosegold color but I'm also considering black.

Screenshot2010-01-28at72817PM.png

I think it's neutral, and really really gorgeous ... I just worry about the durability of the material.

I haven't seen it in person but what is it about the material you're worried about? I think it's patent leather, am I right? The black version I believe is actually leather. I'm really split between the two colors.

I saw that swingpack today at FP and it is the suede like material and the display one that I pointed out to the SA had fingerprint/smudge marks on it, like if you had anything on your hands i.e., lotions, etc. it will transfer into the fabric, darken and never come out.

It is a suede-like material, very soft and feels great ... I would worry about smudges and rub-off ... but it is so gorgeous I drool over it every time I go in.

Thank you ladies for the feedback. I'm sneaking out of the office today to the Coach store. Ha ha.... I'll both try them on. I'll let you all know what I come home with.

Keep the comments coming. I can check this out at work. I'm hoping for the rosegold. We'll see.