Rosegold/Pewter

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you think the color Rosegold is neutral?

I love the rosegold color but I'm also considering black.

[​IMG]

2. I think it's neutral, and really really gorgeous ... I just worry about the durability of the material.

3. I haven't seen it in person but what is it about the material you're worried about? I think it's patent leather, am I right? The black version I believe is actually leather. I'm really split between the two colors.

4. I saw that swingpack today at FP and it is the suede like material and the display one that I pointed out to the SA had fingerprint/smudge marks on it, like if you had anything on your hands i.e., lotions, etc. it will transfer into the fabric, darken and never come out.

5. Oh that's too bad. I will check it out today at the store. Thanks for pointing it out.

6. really gorgeous.....

7. Love this in black! Finally a swingpack with a leather strap!!!!!

(lol, I know there have been others but...)

8. It is a suede-like material, very soft and feels great ... I would worry about smudges and rub-off ... but it is so gorgeous I drool over it every time I go in.

9. I read in a magazine that Rosegold is HOT this season!! Balenciaga is making RG hardware too!!

10. Rosegold is so pretty but if you love the black remember you are the one that has to wear it. Gold luck!!!

11. Thank you ladies for the feedback. I'm sneaking out of the office today to the Coach store. Ha ha.... I'll both try them on. I'll let you all know what I come home with.

Keep the comments coming. I can check this out at work. I'm hoping for the rosegold. We'll see.

12. Rosegold very is neutral and this bag is gorgeous. I have seen it in person...

13. I consider rosegold neutral, and I also think it is really very pretty.

14. I also think it is a neutral. I like the color

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice