Rosegold/Pewter

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
I think it's neutral, and really really gorgeous ... I just worry about the durability of the material.

Coach Ga Ga

Jul 23, 2009
Nevermind
I think it's neutral, and really really gorgeous ... I just worry about the durability of the material.
I haven't seen it in person but what is it about the material you're worried about? I think it's patent leather, am I right? The black version I believe is actually leather. I'm really split between the two colors.

Aug 19, 2009
I saw that swingpack today at FP and it is the suede like material and the display one that I pointed out to the SA had fingerprint/smudge marks on it, like if you had anything on your hands i.e., lotions, etc. it will transfer into the fabric, darken and never come out.

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
It is a suede-like material, very soft and feels great ... I would worry about smudges and rub-off ... but it is so gorgeous I drool over it every time I go in.

Coach Ga Ga

Jul 23, 2009
Nevermind
Thank you ladies for the feedback. I'm sneaking out of the office today to the Coach store. Ha ha.... I'll both try them on. I'll let you all know what I come home with.

Keep the comments coming. I can check this out at work. I'm hoping for the rosegold. We'll see.