Roseau reversible - opinion?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thinking of buying a Roseau Reversible - I have some questions

1 - Is the material durable? I have seen in the shop and it seem pretty durable; however, I'm afraid that the coating will come off in the near future.
    2 - Will it leave folding marks on the bag when you reverse it?

Anyone who own one can share thoughts?

2. I just got mine like two weeks ago with the original price! ( Neiman Marcus included it in their $50 off every $200 sale before..but I was like I wanted to wait...and then it sold out like immediately...so I just got it from Bloomingdales's, afraid that it will sell out soon lol)

I LOVE IT!!! It's really light weight, seems to be durable too. I carry it for school, so usually have my 13-inch macbook pro, 1 really heavy text book, some notes books, and my purse..So roomy and elegant! I haven't really reversed it yet, but I've watched some videos online and there seems to be no folding marks!