Rose Velour Vernis

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How pink is Rose velour in vernis .................is it very pale, more of a blush or is it quite definitely pink

Help please I have never seen it IRL

2. it's been a while since i have seen it irl, but i remember it having a taupe undertone to the pink, so not a true pink.

3. It is a dusty rosé color.. Not a baby pink, but a more deeper/taupe/beige pink

4. Thanks that's really helpful, I was hoping it wasn't a baby pink. Quite neutral would you say then?

I didn't want it to be too girly but can you still see it's pink ? It varies so much in pics and I can't remember seeing it last time I was in store

5. I just saw it in the store a few days ago. I was quite surprised to still see it. I'd say it is a nudish beige pink. To me its neutral and definitely not a baby pink. Hope that helps!

6. It's a very Nude blush shade with some shimmer. I have the Alma bb and love her to death in this colour.

7. Thanks for your help. It definitely sounds as through it's a colour for me. I think it's still on the UsS website but not here on the UK one.

8. I have a pochette in rose velours and this is truly my favorite color. It's sort of antique pink color. It's not light shade (though not dark either). That's a good thing as one doesn't need to worry about color transfer or yellowing as much as with lighter shades of pattern leather.

Rose velours also reminds me of a perfect shade of nude lipstick. I only wish I could still find LV shoes in this color! :lol:

9. Oh that was brilliant , thank you. I didn't think of looking on YouTube, what a great idea, loved watching it. Absolutely love the colour too :tup:

Thanks it looks darker than I was expecting, more colour to it which is a real plus. I was expecting it to be much lighter. What a fabulous colour, really excited about it now