Which do you prefer?

• RT birkin 30 with rubis interior

• RT kelly 25

• Neither, RT is too bright

Results are only viewable after voting.

blusilv

All Things H...
Jan 8, 2010
I've got RT in an agenda and LOVE it, but thats in chevre and was wondering if anyone has seen RT in epsom and if it is brighter than chevre?

Do you guys suppose that RT will be too bright in a birkin 30? I'm not afraid of bright colors like orange, but am wondering if RT in epsom may be a tad too neon to handle.

Alternatively, instead of RT in a birkin 30, am also considering it in a kelly 25, for a smaller but cute pop of color. Only thing is it wouldn't have the rubis interior that the birkin has.

Opinions please??

My seal!

I love RT!!! It's a great color and I think it would be wonderful in a 30cm birkin. I like it even more than Rose Shocking. Since you have quite a few birkins though, maybe you should try a different style like the kelly?

Panda hun!! :hugs:

Yeah the kelly idea was totally inspired by this pic on the asians and hermes thread

attachment.php

I love that fuschia kelly, but since fuschia is no longer a feasible option for me was thinking RT may be a good alternative?

Only thing is I do love the idea of a rubis interior in a B30!

Attachments

• _MG_2877.jpg
    _MG_2877.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 7,182
er, hello? Where is the option for BOTH?!!!! :nuts:

I don't think that RT would be far too neon in a Birkin.. it is pretty similar to RS so I don't think it's too OTT. Plus, I think you take bright colors quite well!

How about RT in Birkin 25? Kelly 25s are very small because it closes. Comparatively, the Birkin 25 holds more and isn't overwhelming.

Thought birkin 25 was very cute and lovely when I saw the ode to the birkin 25 thread, but when I tried one on IRL, it just didnt seem to look good on me, have no idea why! The kelly 25 when I tried it on looked okay though, thats why I thought for a smaller size like the 25 would prefer the kelly over the birkin. :biggrin:

I don't think that RT would be far too neon in a Birkin.. it is pretty similar to RS so I don't think it's too OTT. Plus, I think you take bright colors quite well!

I showed a pic of RT to a dear friend, and she told me she needed sunglasses for it, LOL.

Seems like B30 is winning over K25 thus far on the polls, was wondering if anyone had seen RT in epsom and could comment on how bright it is compared to chevre?

I agreed wth pyrexia, where is the option for both B and K? i m waiting for my SO RT B30, but also thinking to get a RT Kelly, but only not sure if i want it in epsom??

K25 will be super small, K28 will not be to overwhelming, so either B30 candy or a K28, if you only want to choose one!:graucho:

I don't think you can go wrong, love this color in Birkin and Kelly.
But since you have a few Birkins already, I think a Kelly in 25 or 28 might be a nice add to your collection for some variation ;).

sealllll, I agree with Chanel and love addict! Spice it up a little. The petite, pink kelly looks so adorable on that Thai socialite. I'm sure it would look fab on you too, meow! I know birkins are THE "H" bag, but meow...I think I'm feeling the fact that kellys can be worn on the shoulder versus a birkin!

ohh i totally vote for the RT in a birkin. I've had kellys before and I've concluded I'm more of a birkin girl. the double straps are a lot easier to get in and out of for me and i just prefer them.