Rose Speedy "made in USA"

kenka

Jan 29, 2009
mm mine says USA as well,, i guess u have to buy it overseas in order to be from somewhere in europe, may not be a rule but thats likely to happen

19flowers

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
USA
All the Roses Speedys that I've seen are Made in USA - the Graffiti Speedys I've seen are Made in France.

EllaMono

O.G.
Oct 25, 2008
The Bay
Thank you all for your replies. It's kinda bother me a little when my Rose is made in USA. I still have one week to make decision....I LOVE the bag....

Thank you all for your replies. It's kinda bother me a little when my Rose is made in USA. I still have one week to make decision....I LOVE the bag....

I think it depends how you look at it. Stephen Sprouse was an iconic American Artist. Therefore, it makes me happy that mine is made in the USA!!!

EllaMono

O.G.
Oct 25, 2008
The Bay

I think it depends how you look at it. Stephen Sprouse was an iconic American Artist. Therefore, it makes me happy that mine is made in the USA!!!
At first that was my thought too. Thanks Bond Girl. I'm afraid of loosing my rose so I brought her to work with me this morning.... She still in the plastic wrap... I need to make decision so I can spray her and get her out...