rose shocking or rose tyrien

birkinglover

Aug 22, 2010
I'm so confused whether to order rose tyrien/rose shocking. For my next birkin.Which one will looks nicer?
Thanks.

Queenie

Holiday Joys!
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
I wouldn't be able to tell the difference unless they're placed side by side. I love both.

birkinglover

Aug 22, 2010
Thanks. Queenie.Yes..I agree with you I love both also.But my budget allow me only to buy one.So I have to choose carefully.Since these types of color is premium price.(Note: I often buy from resellers)

kgirl<3

I·R 1/f
Feb 2, 2010
Depends on what you're going for...Barbie pink? Then rose shocking. Otherwise the rose tyrien. :flowers:

My personal preference is the latter as the my rose shocking has never been worn. :-p

blusilv

All Things H...
Jan 8, 2010
Singapore
I think both are very similar, but rose tyrien may be more easily available than rose shocking now, so that may be a factor in your consideration?

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
Thanks. Queenie.Yes..I agree with you I love both also.But my budget allow me only to buy one.So I have to choose carefully.Since these types of color is premium price.(Note: I often buy from resellers)
Rose Tyrien is "in season". So it would be easier to get Rose Tyrien than Rose Shocking. You wouldn't be worse or better off with either :smile:

fannaticsydney

Le temps devant soi
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
I'm so confused whether to order rose tyrien/rose shocking. For my next birkin.Which one will looks nicer?
Thanks.
I had a chance to compare both. Basically same colour, RS is more instense stronger pink and RT is brighter happier one. Its not much different unless you put both together :smile:

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Here's a pic of RT vs RS, both in chevre Mysore. The former is brighter/lighter as compared to the latter which is a deeper and richer shade. The green is Lime Epsom.

Attachments

naomih

Nov 26, 2010
love love love RT! is it will available on togo birkin?? cause i read on the thread that it will be coming out as birkin candy series and only in epsom.