Rose shocking been discontinued?

apparently now it's only available for special order and even that 35cm B is not available only 30cm n below(maybe because of mysore). this is to make way for the new colour rose tirenze (sp.?) but the new colour is only available for slgs this a/w

apparently now it's only available for special order and even that 35cm B is not available only 30cm n below(maybe because of mysore). this is to make way for the new colour rose tirenze (sp.?) but the new colour is only available for slgs this a/w

ITA. That's what I was told, and my 30 RS B was accepted.

Ok, I must have been living under a rock.

What is this new color?! Is this the current pastel pink for SS10 that is just called pink? :nuts: Or is it a totally new color for AW10?!

Ok, I must have been living under a rock.

What is this new color?! Is this the current pastel pink for SS10 that is just called pink? :nuts: Or is it a totally new color for AW10?!

it's nothing like the current pink. it's a new colour for a/w it's similar to the current rose shocking except it's slightly darker.