Rose shocking been discontinued?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    My SA told me that Rose shocking been discontinued. Is it true?

2. Rose shocking has not been offered at podium for quite a while now. It is only available in chevre, which is only available through special order.

I haven't heard anything about it being discontinued totally (unobtainable even via special order), just not offered at podium anymore.

3. i think it will be reserved for special order but i had heard something about this particular color ,and yes it is rested in a way because in the end they have to go through special order and then they have to make it for you . so i guess it will eventually be discontinued ,and if you think about it its antural because they now have bouganvillia , rose flou , fuscia , and even rosy ,so another may come or be reformulated because shocking only looks shocking well.... on chevre so i guess thats why they limit it to this leather. i do hope they reformulate ! because its so beautifull

4. it's the inside of my avatar and I love it. I hope they will not discontinue it!

5. costa, i love your avatar as well! she's a beauty

6. Thank you pinkandgreen:flowers:

7. My SA said that they won't even make SO for it anymore... and will not produce more of the small leather goods. it will be completely rested...
    I was hoping to get a rose shocking birkin in the future... hope they won't rest it... :sweatdrop:

8. I ordered a rose shocking Kelly wallet in chevre with PH at the last podium (SS). It was spposed to be a Xmas present, but it still hasn't arrived. The January podium came and went and I'm still waiting. If rose shocking is discontinued, should I be worried about ever getting my wallet?

9. I would inquire next time you visit Hermes^^

10. I've seen lots of SLGs in rose shocking. Including on the Hermes web site. I would be very surprised if it's completely discontinued.

11. I hope they don't completely rest this colour!

costa, I :drool: each time I see your avatar!!

12. The SLGs don't seem to be rested in R/S. But my SM has confirmed that she was unable to order a R/S Birkin.

13. Was this at the recent podium?

14. I want to know to. I'm looking at the rose shocking birkin pic and :drool:

15. ^ not this podium, it was last podium. I missed the SM's call just now, will find out.