Rose rose! You've captured my heart!

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
In bag fantasy
Which rose will I be revealing? Can you guess? It's not too popular here but I fell hard the moment I laid eyes in it.

I couldn't pull off a bag in this color because I think I'm too old. But nonetheless .... I love this! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408348368.970952.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408348385.493892.jpg

London 411

O.G.
Aug 1, 2009
What a gorgeous wallet. Such a nice POP of color to pull out of your bag!!

Ah, age...it's just all in your head. :giggles:

EmileLove

Dec 14, 2012
What a fun pop of color. You won't have trouble finding this wallet in your bag. Congrats on the gorgeous purchase.

BDgirl

May 12, 2010
La La Land
Very nice. Love this shade especially when paired with silver hardware. What rose is this? Is this rose bruyere? There are so many roses that i got confused..

Last edited:

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
In bag fantasy
Very nice. Love this shade especially when paired with silver hardware. What rose is this? Is this rose bruyere? There are so many roses that i got confused..
Hahaha! You're right... Too many roses... There's rose bruyere, rose bonbon, rose thulien, rose peche, rose poudre and this one is ROSE AZALEE! :smile:

Did I miss out any other rose? :P. I hardly see the rose AZALEE with silver hw, usually it's with gh. And this was the only one in my country too... Strange how the bal boutique buyers buy stuff.