Rose quartz face roller....

I have a jade one. I suppose the rose quartz one does similarly.

Basically they just 'iron' your face. Use alone to tighten pores or use with product after you've warmed them up slightly with your hand.

Reactions: ladysarah
Used to have one through undergrad. Would leave it in the fridge and use after a night out, cold. Reduces puffiness. Incredibly refreshing in the AM. Also, works great as a massage too.

As for whether it works to tighten pores or slim the face (as Asian companies claim it does), eh. Not sure how much I believe in those claims.

Reactions: Liberté
I have a rose quartz one & think there is too much hype for these rollers
without being consistent.
Found the roller does help with puffy eyes & I also use it with many of my facial
masks.
The feeling of the rolling sensation is certainly pleasing.

Reactions: LLC
Not sure if I believe in any of the crystal mumbo jumbo, but I still have one and I love using it. It's a wonderful treat after a long day. I store it in my bathroom drawer and it's still cool when I use it even without refrigeration! I just enjoy treating myself to a facial massage! I never knew how much tension I held in my face until I started massaging.

This youtuber does a great job explaining the benefits of massaging your face (English subtitles):

Not sure if I believe in any of the crystal mumbo jumbo, but I still have one and I love using it. It's a wonderful treat after a long day. I store it in my bathroom drawer and it's still cool when I use it even without refrigeration! I just enjoy treating myself to a facial massage! I never knew how much tension I held in my face until I started massaging.

This youtuber does a great job explaining the benefits of massaging your face (English subtitles):
wow! She has no wrinkles at all ! She is like porcelain, thank you for the link.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I use a Gua Sha jade facial tool, it's good for lymphatic drainage and facial massage. The first time I used it I couldn't believe how many knots and how much tension I had in my face- especially on the side I sleep on. It hurts at first but after all the knots are removed from your face it's very relaxing!

I use a Gua Sha jade facial tool, it's good for lymphatic drainage and facial massage. The first time I used it I couldn't believe how many knots and how much tension I had in my face- especially on the side I sleep on. It hurts at first but after all the knots are removed from your face it's very relaxing!
I may try that next. I have been researching the roller, which is easier to use. Neither should hurt , they are meant to be used very very lightly. There are tons of you tube videos but it’s scatter of finding the good ones

I may try that next. I have been researching the roller, which is easier to use. Neither should hurt , they are meant to be used very very lightly. There are tons of you tube videos but it’s scatter of finding the good ones
I think I should clarify- the Gua Sha tool doesn't hurt per se but if you have any knots in your facial muscles it does work these out because it goes deeper than a roller. After the initial knot removal the Gua Sha jade tool feels very nice when used. As you mentioned- research how to use it properly and it will help with lymphatic drainage as well :smile: