Rose/pink

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well they are starting to pop up on ebay now .. Just a little over priced.

I wonder how long its going to be before the fakes arrive.

[​IMG]

2. The pink is so bright!! I'm not too sure how I feel about this color yet. I was thinking that they would be more of a lighter shade of pink. I may change my mind once I see the color in person, though.

3. I like it. I have to see it in person though to know if I would really want to own one or not.

4. I like it- I hope ppl don't make fakes of it- fakes are groossss

5. Agreed, in person could be a totally different thing.

6. I've seen it and it was a bit bright for my taste-- the green was lovely!

7. I guess its a bag that you have to see in person ..
    Is the green muted ?

8. i like the green and regular denim colors better.

9. I prefer the blue, but the pink denim is not bad ! The khaki is never going to be my favourite, or even mildly liked at this point.. bleh !

10. i personaly think the blue one is more for all seasons ....the pink and the green one are more for spring and summer....

11. I like the color! Not crazy about expensive denim tho...

12. ITA!

13. Ok, so now i'm really really glad this bag is coming to me tomorrow!
    This pink is perfect! :love:

14. It is pretty but I have to say I would have liked it better in pastel pink too. Funny but I still like the blue denim best and pink is my favorite color!

15. It's too bright for me. I like the blue best.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice