Rose/Pink Patent Zoe questions

la6

O.G.
Sep 4, 2008
Hello, I haven't shopped at Coach or kept up with their bags for a little while...I have been enjoying my black op art & cherry leather Sabrina's for a bit and tried to stay away until I had more funds! :angel: Anyways, I was just cruising the Coach website yesterday and there are so many bags I like in spring colors.....all the silvers and pinks are very cute.

I am most interested in the patent Zoe bag in Rose(pink)....online it looks really pretty. Just wondering if anyone knows how long the Zoe has been out in this pink color...is it brand new? And by any chance, has anyone seen this color IRL yet, or own it? I'm thinking its probably not in the stores yet, but I would love to know what your opinions are either way!! Do you think it would be a cute bag for Spring? (I dont really own or wear much pink, but I thought it was be a nice change from the usual!!) :cutesy:

Yes it is....I see the "orchid" as well online in the regular leather, but right now in patent the only colors they have are this rose and green. The orchid looks darker I think...

I saw this bag IRL today and I own the Orchid Zoe in leather. This is much lighter and less purple than the Orchid color. It is TDF. It has a beautiful sheen to it being patent. I loved it!

Oh and it will be put out in boutiques on the 27th. My SA knows I'm going to buy it so she let me have a sneek peek! It will be available in both of the Zoe sizes.

Thanks mrscook! Can't wait to see it for myself...I think I'm just going to order it online now! Hmm now just trying to figure out what size to get...my mom has the large zoe and it seems reallly big, but I like the way it slouches more than the medium...:confused1:

Wow, how wrong was I? I try to stay away from looking at the website so I don't lust over stuff I can't afford to buy right now! :P

But that pink is gorgeous! The lighting on the computer I'm on today makes it look much more rose!

As for slouch, I have the medium Zoe, and I don't fill it up to the brim with stuff, but I think it has plenty of slouch for my taste. I would say go with the medium because the large just seems too large IMO.

All of my Zoe bags are large and I think they need to be a little bigger. I carry alot of stuff and the bags are roomy but I just like a big bag! The rose, based on the pics on the website, is pretty and when I found out last week it was available, I was so excited. I hope there is a PCE for the month of March because if I get one, this bag and the Green one are on the top of my list!:yahoo:

I saw this and was hoping it was a light pink! I'm so excited... I really want a pink purse and this one look so pretty. But I JUST bought my convertible hobo so I'm not sure I can justify buying 2 purses in one month... sniffle.

But it's so pretty!

The large does slouch much better than the medium but then I tend to fill up the large. I had had a medium and took it back after a week of it slipping off my arm.