Rose Pink Goyard

I just purchased a rose pink Goyard tote and also rose long wallet. I went to the store expecting to get either silver or white pieces, but ended up with the rose-colored instead! Now I'm torn, though--should I have gone with my originally planned colors, or was I right to be spontaneous? Which color would most of you ladies prefer? Thanks! :flowers:

Personally, I'd go with a more classic color. I have the St. Louis in the dark raspberry color. It's great and goes with everything. As for your picks--I would've gone with white or silver and used some fun paint colors on them. Good luck.

I bought the rose pink Fidji and I love it! I already have the basic colors black,red, and white so I wanted to do something more colorful for the spring/ summer. My SA told me the rose pink may be a limited color. Not sure if that's true or not but I would keep the rose pink. You could always get the silver or white at a later time.

Here is someting off of the net. Cute!!!

Croisiere-35-Pink.jpg

Thanks, ladies!!! I couldn't figure out how to post pictures.... In the end, I decided that I do really love the color, esp on the wallet, so I think they're both keepers! --Plus, isn't the point of Goyard to have something unique and less common?! I think maybe the rose pink possibly makes it even more unique! Besides, maybe I'll go for the white/silver next time!

Super thanks to the bestest, most helpful and supportive ladies on tPF! :yahoo:

Here's a pic of my Fidji. It's much darker than the pic on the net. I bought it thinking it was the same color but in reality it's much darker.

Attachments

• pink goyard 2.jpg
    pink goyard 2.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 2,353
Thank you for the pictures ladies. This color is gorgy. Is it a new color? I remember calling goyard last year asking about the pink color and they said that there was only the red pinkish raspberry color.
Is this color seasonal? Gosh, I really want it, but I am broke.

Actually, my pink is much more like the original picture from the internet. There must be 2 different kinds of pink--one is darker (raspberry--like RRSC's) and mine is like that light rose/baby pink color that tokyogirl found. Fortunately I didn't see a tote in RRSC's color, otherwise I don't know which one I would've chosen at the store!

Sorry, I wish I knew how to upload photos onto this!