rose/pink gold everyday necklace

gymangel812

<3OOO~~~
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
i'm looking for a new everyday necklace. i want it to be rose gold and petite-ish. something similar to diamonds by the yard or the cartier love necklace. my budget is <$500, perhaps <$1000 if it has diamonds.

Helen Ficcalora makes a rosegold dbty too. I like it cuz you can get it in any length. I got 20" cuz I have a lot of charms, white,rose and yellow. Now I can wear any earrings with it cuz the charms aren't close to my face, I think rosegold looks very pretty with all the other gold colors. I also wear it plain, or layered. A lot you can do with it. I like the dbty in any color as an everyday necklace. I thought I saw Tiffany was doing the rosegold, but I could be wrong.

How about a small shiny diamond in a rose gold martini setting? So it's sparkly and floating on your neck! My friend has one and it's beautiful!

I also love those rose gold discs with initials. :heart:

Here's my rose gold Tiffany heart necklace... :smile:
(I think it comes with 1, 2, or 3 hearts. This is a 16", but it probably also comes in 18".)

007+-+Copy.JPG

I highly recommend the Sydney Evans rose gold disc pendant (thanks for linking to my blog redroze :blush:)

I've worn it EVERYDAY since I've received it...it's SO light and adds the perfect amount of sparkle...it's really well-made (knock wood) - the chain, pendant and disc are all as lustrous as they were when I first bought it.

I'm a huge rose gold fan (I wear a MK rose gold watch, and my wedding band features rose gold as well)...so I'll be watching this thread for other suggestions too!