Rose perfume recommendations?????

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I love rose scented fragrances - or those with a mostly "rose" note. I'd love to hear recommendations if anyone has any!

TIA :flowers:

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
I don't know if it still is made, but there is one called "Tea Rose". Don't know what company makes/made it

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
ahh, I really think Bvlgari has mastered the different flavors. . . all of them rock AND last!

i_wona

like two plums
O.G.
Jan 10, 2007
Australia
I think the Body Shop and Crabtree & Evelyn do a nice rose scent - haven't ever tried them, but I always seem to smell roses and lollies every time I walk into their shops!

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
Have you tried Clarins Par Amour Toujours?

I love it! It has rose and citrusy pink grapefruit notes.

It is one of my favorites because smelling it makes you feel really fresh, happy, and sweet.

It definitely lifts my mood when wearing it and smelling it.

Here is the description from Clarins on the notes:
Fresh garden roses mingle with Peppercorns and Blackcurrant buds, sweet Pink Grapefruit and sparkling raspberry to evoke a deliciously fresh burst of happiness.

valval

May 19, 2008
I love L'Occitane's Rose fragrance. It seems to remind me of the romantic past.. Haha..

hysteric

O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
The Lion City
I agree with valval... L'Occitane Rose fragrance has that classic rose scent.
I also recommend Jo Malone's Red Roses Cologne. It also comes in Bath Oil & Lotion.

HYSTERIC

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
Has anyone tried her: Rose Absolute (or something like that). It's supposed to be really rose!