Rose Mexico vs Rose Extreme

Anyone has a comparison pic between Rose Extreme and Rouge Casaque. I have a RC B and not sure if I shld get a RE Mini Kelly. I have a Rose Azalee KP btw.

Anyone has a comparison pic between Rose Extreme and Rouge Casaque. I have a RC B and not sure if I shld get a RE Mini Kelly. I have a Rose Azalee KP btw.
I don't have a comparison however - rouge casaque is a true blue based red color whereas rose extreme is very much pink. It can read red in photos but in real life there's a clear difference between the colors.

I actually wear rose extreme all the time - it's a little like other super bright colors such as vert verone that don't need to match, they just "are" and I find it goes with a lot. I find rouge casaque hard to match, I am just not a red person. So the colors are indeed very different.

Reactions: Miss Al
I don't have a comparison however - rouge casaque is a true blue based red color whereas rose extreme is very much pink. It can read red in photos but in real life there's a clear difference between the colors.

I actually wear rose extreme all the time - it's a little like other super bright colors such as vert verone that don't need to match, they just "are" and I find it goes with a lot. I find rouge casaque hard to match, I am just not a red person. So the colors are indeed very different.

Thanks for your reply. I took the Rose Extreme and yes it's very much pink. I so love it

2022-05-22-22-32-07-408.jpg