Rose Mexico vs Rose Extreme

Rose Extreme is delicious :smile: Yummy, refreshing, summerly - these are the words that come to my mind when I think about it. I recently took it out of the dust bag and caught myself smiling. Such a fun, bright Summer color! I don't like to give it a label of "corral", "pink" or "reddish" because it can look like any of those in different light conditions but my "experience" of the color is simply "fun and sunshine". I love it!

I only have Rose Mexico in a little rodeo so of course, the effect of the color is quite different in such a small doses but despite Rose Extreme being so bright I personally find it easier to use than Rose Mexico. I wear a lot of white in the Summer so Rose Extreme goes perfect with that. But I find that it also looks fabulous with black, grey and even certain green and pink shades. For me it turned out to be a very versatile color. I just find that whenever I wear Rose Extreme I feel like I need a nice frozen Daiquiri in another hand :biggrin:

Here are some photos for your reference. I hope they help!

Rose Mexico Rodeo v. Rose Pourpre Rodeo on a background of a black Birkin 30.
IMG_6413.jpg

Rose Extreme Birkin 30. (Just trying on some scarfs)
Screenshot 2020-09-01 at 16.39.29.png

Rose Extreme Birkin 30, Rose Mexico Rodeo, Rose Confetti wallet in the right corner
IMG_6385.jpg

And here I really went overboard with and decided to actually combine it with lime :smile:
Talking about those Summer cocktails, huh? ;) Summer's almost over around here so I am trying to make the most our of any ray of sun, which still comes through :smile:
IMG_6372.jpg

I think of RE as a neon shade that glows like a duochrome red/pink, especially in leathers that bounce light strongly. It's a quirky pink for sure.

RM is a super bright true bright pink, think. It's slightly more 'serious' then RE.

(RP is softer, more going towards purple, i.e. with more blue undertones, but doesn't glow blue)

Rose Mexico is the pink I've been waiting for! Rose Pourpre has always been a little too blue for me. The only pinks I really liked were Rose Tyrien, Extreme, and Tosca. Will there be bags in RM? I would love one in Clemence.. :love:

Reactions: GGNoodles