Rose Metallic Sabrina & Penelope headband!!

I love the Rosegold Sabrina, do you find that she is actually lighter than the photo shows, I know that I bought mine from the pictures because I thought she was a dark Rosegold, but is lighter than that, oh well I still love her, and get tons of complements.

I love the Rosegold Sabrina, do you find that she is actually lighter than the photo shows, I know that I bought mine from the pictures because I thought she was a dark Rosegold, but is lighter than that, oh well I still love her, and get tons of complements.

She is a different shade. That is why I want to take pictures in the daytime, so they can appreciate the true color.

That Rose gold Sabrina is absolutely GORGEOUS!

I guess that I should be glad that it doesnt come in the larger size.... cause me likey!
It reminds me very much of the rose gold that is used in making Black Hills Gold jewelry (that I have several rings in and love!)
I will say that Coachs' solid metallics scare me, and with good reason. :crybaby:

Daytime pics please Superstar?
I saw this color in the boutique but the lighting in there is pretty dodgy so it is hard to get an accurate idea of the true color on her.
Thanks!