Rose Metallic Sabrina & Penelope headband!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. MMMMMMMM all your items are stunning! I don't know which I like more, the bag or the headband! Obviously you did well on both ;)

2. That color is awesome! And the headband is just too cute. Congrats!

3. Thank you all for such nice compliments. I just got home. I was not able to take more pictures today. I'll take more tomorrow.

4. I love the Rosegold Sabrina, do you find that she is actually lighter than the photo shows, I know that I bought mine from the pictures because I thought she was a dark Rosegold, but is lighter than that, oh well I still love her, and get tons of complements.

5. Beautiful bag! Is this the large or small Sabrina?

6. OMG :faint: Congratulations! Its beautiful! I think this is my new favorite color Sabrina. Is this out in boutiques yet? Does it come in large?

7. I must know, as well!!! Please!!:nuts:

8. What is the actual name of the color? I see a lot of people calling it different things...

9. This is the small. I was told it only came in this size.

10. I was told it did not come in large. I wanted the larger size Sabrina. And no it is not in the boutiques yet, but you can oder it.

11. This color is called Rose Gold. No. 13249

12. She is a different shade. That is why I want to take pictures in the daytime, so they can appreciate the true color.

13. That Rose gold Sabrina is absolutely GORGEOUS!

I guess that I should be glad that it doesnt come in the larger size.... cause me likey!
    It reminds me very much of the rose gold that is used in making Black Hills Gold jewelry (that I have several rings in and love!)
    I will say that Coachs' solid metallics scare me, and with good reason. :crybaby:

Daytime pics please Superstar?
    I saw this color in the boutique but the lighting in there is pretty dodgy so it is hard to get an accurate idea of the true color on her.
    Thanks!

14. The rose Sabrina is gorgeous!!! :drool:

15. That is gorgeous! What color is the interior of the Sabrina?