Rose Metallic Sabrina & Penelope headband!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will be taking more pictures tomorrow. Without flash, in the daylight so you can all see what a gorgeous color this bag is.

Also sorry about the bad picture for the headband. I will take better pictures tomorrow. I just wanted to share my new goodies tonight.

2. beautiful! super jealous of that headband btw, told my husband about it, and just got the look :death:

3. O wow, one of the best pix of the Sabrina I've seen by far.

4. I know that look.
    I can't wait for spring to wear it.

5. Thanks!

6. Lovely!
    Can't wait to see more!

7. WOW! What a gorgeous sabrina! I don't even want to see this IRL, cause I know I will want it even more. The headband is soo pretty too.

8. That rose gold sabrina is just......:drool:

:okay:

9. Gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pics.

10. That Sabrina is gorgeous!! What size is it by the way? And would you be able to post pics of the lining? Congrats! Excellent purchase :tup:

11. That's a beautiful bag!

12. That Sabrina is such a pretty color. I'm loving the headband as well. I wish I could pull off headband with flowers in it, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't go so well with my wardrobe. Congrats and can't wait to see some more pics!

13. Very beautiful Sabrina! Can't wait for more pictures!

14. That color is gorgeous. I can't wait to see more pics. I'm really starting to look at Sabrina more.

15. ohhh that's beautiful :smile: