Rose Jaipur in Kelly 32 or Lindy 26 ?!?! HELP !?!?

Kikade

Nov 1, 2011
Hello :smile:!
I am deeply IN LOVE with Rose Jaipur color! I've found 2 in Kelly 32 and Lindy 26, the price difference in my country between the two style is around 6600 USD.
Do you think I better get one in lindy26 or kelly32? Which style is more practical? Which style RJ looks best in? Need help!
Thank you wise ladies :smile:!

Kikade said:
Hello :smile:!
I am deeply IN LOVE with Rose Jaipur color! I've found 2 in Kelly 32 and Lindy 26, the price difference in my country between the two style is around 6600 USD.
Do you think I better get one in lindy26 or kelly32? Which style is more practical? Which style RJ looks best in? Need help!
Thank you wise ladies :smile:!

RJ looks good in both bags.. If the kelly comes in clemence (not epsom) and if its with GHW i suggest you get the kelly.. Rose Jaipur with GHW is soo pretty IMO..

I love RJ anything in ghw, so I don't think u can go wrong with either. But as far as style, u should take into consideration the bag's function to which it's to be used for.
E.g. K32 vs L26: size is quite a difference.

Good luck deciding!

If all leathers were the same as in being Clemence...much like what Keekeee said above..then I say Kelly for sure. However, (and I know Lindy does not come in epsom) here is the question... is the Kelly in epsom or clemence? Reason I ask is that I really like RJ in clemence but in epsom, not so much. While I usually like how epsom captures a color, in the case of RJ, I dont like how the color took epsom leather. In that case I would have to really struggle with determining whether I need the color more than the look of the bag (I am not much a Lindy fan). If I REALLY needed RJ in Clemence in SOME sort of bag then between a Kelly RJ epsom and a Lindy RJ clemence, I would go with the Lindy this one time