Rose Indien Pochette or Clutch

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
So I need the advice of you stylish ladies. I am debating between the new clutch and the vernis pochette both in rose indien. My issue is I don't need either but I really want another small bag. I currently own the YSL clutch and a Chanel wallet on the chain in terms of small bags. So which would you add to your collection if price weren't an issue but you could only add one? Thanks for the help ladies dde0a

If you don't need either and you just want to buy it in this color then go for the pochette. I think it'll be more functional than the clutch, or maybe get a cles?

i have the same small bags as you! :lol:
i have 2 YSL BDJ clutches - red & black and Chanel WOC in black sevruga. yours?

i agree. if you just want to have something in this colour, then get the pochette or cles!

cherrycookies said:

i agree. if you just want to have something in this colour, then get the pochette or cles!

Thank you. My YSL is nude and the Chanel is the mint green from the cruise collection. Do you think the cles would be useful?

Alexis168 said:
If you don't need either and you just want to buy it in this color then go for the pochette. I think it'll be more functional than the clutch, or maybe get a cles?

Yes, I know it sounds horrible but I don't need either. Do you prefer the cles or pochette?

Thank you. My YSL is nude and the Chanel is the mint green from the cruise collection. Do you think the cles would be useful?

nice colours!

i was contemplating a cles or zippy coin purse for my small bags and in the end went for ZCP cos i can put more inside, so it depends on your needs.

cles is so cute though and it seems that alot of people like it and is useful for them!

p/s: get the eye candy! you already have 2 functional & pretty small bags :smile:

cherrycookies said:
nice colours!

i was contemplating a cles or zippy coin purse for my small bags and in the end went for ZCP cos i can put more inside, so it depends on your needs.

cles is so cute though and it seems that alot of people like it and is useful for them!

p/s: get the eye candy! you already have 2 functional & pretty small bags :smile:

Thank you I love the color of the Chanel and the only pink bag I have is the sprouse graffiti speedy so I really want something in this pink since I missed rose pop.

The clutch is so cool!! The way it opens is awesome. It will show fingerprints like crazy. I was going to purchase it just because of the way it opens, but my SA talked me out of it and told me to wait because there are more clutch styles coming out this year. I did get the alma GM in rose indien though and love it!

HTOWNE said:
The clutch is so cool!! The way it opens is awesome. It will show fingerprints like crazy. I was going to purchase it just because of the way it opens, but my SA talked me out of it and told me to wait because there are more clutch styles coming out this year. I did get the alma GM in rose indien though and love it!

Oh thanks for the info. I did notice the fingerprints but thought it was just my fingers lol. Will the new clutches have a chain?

Hi cherrycookies
I'm in love with YSL BJD clutches but cant decide red or black. Red is super gorgeous color and black goes with all outfits, what about red? do u have problem to match with clothing? How is the maintenance, was is easy to take care?

Pls be advised :smile:
Many thanks