Rose Indien: Key pouch or Pochette Accessoires NM?

Rose Indien Key Pouch or Pochette Accessoires NM?

• Rose Indien Key Pouch

• Rose Indien Pochette Accessoires NM

Results are only viewable after voting.

noddyfry

Dec 1, 2012
Hi All!

Okies tomorrow I'm going into the LV store to check out the new Rose Indien colour. From the reveal pics here I LOVE it, of course its too hard to tell until you see it IRL but I'm pretty sure I want it :smile:

So, what I want is the Alma BB but hubby said no because of the price (fair enough) but has given me the green light to either get the Pochette Accessoires NM or the key pouch. I want a nice bag to take to weddings etc so the pochette will be nice for that, however the key pouch is just so lovely and when I get my Speedy B I'd love to have it hanging off the front.

Basically, I want the colour of rose indien. However, I do want to buy an Alma BB down the track and really only want to buy one special occasion bag.

Ideas, thoughts????? I'm off to bed now, very late in Oz, but looking forward to recommendations thankyou!!!

Tough one! What one would you use the most? If you got the pochett would it match all outfits? That's what I'd be thinking I love the colour! Good luck in deciding and can't wait to see a reveal :smile:

Tough one! What one would you use the most? If you got the pochett would it match all outfits? That's what I'd be thinking I love the colour! Good luck in deciding and can't wait to see a reveal :smile:

I'm one of those people who thinks pink goes with everything lol! Id use the key pouch MORE but the pochette would be great for special occasions. Can't decide!!!

I was at lv yesterday and thinking that I was gonna get cles and cosmetic in both pink. :smile:
Here is some visual for you, I dumped everything in my bag to play with new bags & slg.
I was NOT in love with the cosmetic bag. I had my rose pop makeup bag with me, and the new rose indien had no sparkle in it .... I played with the pochette and even though it is so cute and I 'almost' got it...but I ended up getting pink cles and mono favorite mm.
The new pochette is same size as the new canvas pochette, but I guess because of the vernis leather, my big elyeese wallet didn't fit.
It is definitely cute, but I wasn't sure once the vachetta start to patina, it'll look great forever, you know.
The heart coin purse was super cute, but I already have them in rose pop & pomme, so I passed.
I would go with cles and save up for the next purchase! Also Sarah wallet was nice, BUT it had soooooooooooo many finger prints all over it, it was a big turn off for me, hth! :smile:

Attachments

• image-1573653643.jpg
    image-1573653643.jpg
    616.6 KB · Views: 2,601
Here are some comparison pix for you!

From top left to bottom, then right top to bottom..
New rose Indi-something (lol), framboise, rose pop, pomme and orange sunset! :smile:

Remember, this new pink attracts lots of finger prints!! :smile:

Attachments

• image-572722880.jpg
    image-572722880.jpg
    595.2 KB · Views: 1,512
  • image-1709727281.jpg
    image-1709727281.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 1,373
Here are some comparison pix for you!

From top left to bottom, then right top to bottom..
New rose Indi-something (lol), framboise, rose pop, pomme and orange sunset! :smile:

Remember, this new pink attracts lots of finger prints!! :smile:

Thanks so much!!!! I have the Sarah wallet in Framboise, I want my next wallet to be black multicoloure canvas so it lasts longer. My Sarah wallet still going but unfort has slight wear and colour transfer around the edges which I can notice and drives me crazy.

Your info is great!!

I would get the Cles if I were you. My BFF got the Rose Indien Cles yesterday and like others have said, there is no sparkle and it collects fingerprints like crazy but its still REALLY PRETTY!!!!

I would get the Cles if I were you. My BFF got the Rose Indien Cles yesterday and like others have said, there is no sparkle and it collects fingerprints like crazy but its still REALLY PRETTY!!!!

Oh how wonderful, has she posted a pic on here? I'm loving all the reveals and peeks of rose indien. I want the cles, but hubby is going for the value for money 'thingy' where he says the pochette is bigger and not that much more $$$.

So hard, why can't I just buy all of them lol. Would eliminate this pesky having to choose hehe.

My mum is coming with me so hopefully she'll help pick.

I actually got the cles yesterday. So maybe I'm biased but I love the cles the most. The colour was gorgeous irl. I did try in the pochette but somehow I just wasn't in love with it. And the vachetta is a big worry for me because I don't think vachetta and vernis mix.

I actually got the cles yesterday. So maybe I'm biased but I love the cles the most. The colour was gorgeous irl. I did try in the pochette but somehow I just wasn't in love with it. And the vachetta is a big worry for me because I don't think vachetta and vernis mix.

I was wondering about that - love vachetta on the canvas, but I only like it on the vernis when its new. Pantina looks great on canvas but I haven't seen enough pics of it with vernis to decide if I like it or not. Wanted to buy a chain, but at the moment they only have the silver one online so will ask in the boutique. And that'll be a later purchase anyways, no way I'll be allowed to buy it today :smile:

Seriously, I love being selective and only want to have a small collection to work with our budget but when it comes to pink all bets are off - I want it ALL!!

Oh how wonderful, has she posted a pic on here? I'm loving all the reveals and peeks of rose indien. I want the cles, but hubby is going for the value for money 'thingy' where he says the pochette is bigger and not that much more $$$.

So hard, why can't I just buy all of them lol. Would eliminate this pesky having to choose hehe.

My mum is coming with me so hopefully she'll help pick.

Nope. She's not a member here. She's one of those LV lovers who just loves the brand but has no clue about style names, color names, etc. She drives me crazy LOL!

Thanks everyone! I got the pochette, I had decided to get cles but fell in love as soon as I saw pochette. They were out of the cles anyways , so lucky!

It was similar to pomme but its very easy to tell the difference.

Attachments

• image-1388171080.jpg
    image-1388171080.jpg
    460 KB · Views: 3,661