Rose Indien Alma Question

AquaBelle

Going CL Crazy
Aug 5, 2012
Hey everyone, i'm new to the LV forum.

I have a question on the Alma vernis in rose indien. I love this bag and i haven't actually seen it in store yet (i'll be going this week) but the only thing that puts me off are the lining on the handles as they are a dark colour and i don't like that too much, obviously i might see it and think differently but do you mind that and if you do has that put you off, or is it just me lol

I personally think it's a nice contrast to the bag and doesn't take away from the vibrant color, I recently purchased the Alma bb in this color although I haven't carried it yet.

AquaBelle said:
Hey everyone, i'm new to the LV forum.

I have a question on the Alma vernis in rose indien. I love this bag and i haven't actually seen it in store yet (i'll be going this week) but the only thing that puts me off are the lining on the handles as they are a dark colour and i don't like that too much, obviously i might see it and think differently but do you mind that and if you do has that put you off, or is it just me lol

Personally, I don't love it. Both for the black edging and the lack of shimmer. I went in planning on getting one and had no desire to get the one on hold for me when I saw it. I was disappointed.

I just received mine yesterday and was a little disappointed in the lack of shimmer, but I like the handles. Also, my bag came with a smudge that wouldn't wipe off, so I am thinking of returning for something else.