Rose Indien Alma Question

AquaBelle

Going CL Crazy
Aug 5, 2012
Chelsea, England.
Hey everyone, i'm new to the LV forum.

I have a question on the Alma vernis in rose indien. I love this bag and i haven't actually seen it in store yet (i'll be going this week) but the only thing that puts me off are the lining on the handles as they are a dark colour and i don't like that too much, obviously i might see it and think differently but do you mind that and if you do has that put you off, or is it just me lol

AAdams

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
Lone Star State
I personally think it's a nice contrast to the bag and doesn't take away from the vibrant color, I recently purchased the Alma bb in this color although I haven't carried it yet.

Jul 3, 2006
AquaBelle said:
Hey everyone, i'm new to the LV forum.

I have a question on the Alma vernis in rose indien. I love this bag and i haven't actually seen it in store yet (i'll be going this week) but the only thing that puts me off are the lining on the handles as they are a dark colour and i don't like that too much, obviously i might see it and think differently but do you mind that and if you do has that put you off, or is it just me lol
Personally, I don't love it. Both for the black edging and the lack of shimmer. I went in planning on getting one and had no desire to get the one on hold for me when I saw it. I was disappointed.

court2gz

Jun 24, 2012
Oklahoma
I just received mine yesterday and was a little disappointed in the lack of shimmer, but I like the handles. Also, my bag came with a smudge that wouldn't wipe off, so I am thinking of returning for something else.