Rose gold wedding set?

vannarene

Feb 6, 2013
Las Vegas
Does anyone have a rose gold wedding set they can share pictures of? I'm not engaged yet but will be sometime this year. My DBF has been talking about getting married since a week after we started dating. He's kind of a 12 year old girl like that :P He knows I'm picky about my jewelry and wouldn't dare surprise me with a ring I didn't approve of first! lol

Anyway, I just wanted to do research and see if I would even like a rose gold wedding set. It seems so different and pretty! I'm not a fan of YG at all and white gold/platinum seems so... boring... idk! Thanks for the input :biggrin:

Harpertoo

Feb 5, 2013
Europe
I typically like RG for more casual jewelry, but I just saw the most amazing warm cushion cut diamond in a solitaire RG setting on PriceScope. You should take a look.
Very simple, but the RG and diamond combo were gorgeous!

elzi

Jul 31, 2012
I would lovee a rose gold wedding set. I also love mixing white metal with rose gold - like my plat e-ring with rose gold wedding band.

vannarene

Feb 6, 2013
Las Vegas
I'm just really on a rose gold kick right now! A week ago I hated it and thought it was tacky but the more I look, the more I've converted! I think I need to just get a few cheap/fake rose gold pieces from etsy and try out the look first :smile:

Jesssh

Jan 20, 2012
I think a combination of rose gold and white gold would be beautiful - and versatile.

kiana904

Oct 17, 2010
My wedding set is 18k rose gold and I have no regrets! Everyone I know has white gold or platinum, so it's nice to have something a little different.
Do you mind posting a pic? I am considering the rose gold route when I upgrade in a few years. Just so it will be different from what I already have. TIA. :smile:

faintlymacabre

O.G.
Mar 30, 2007
Calgary, Canada
Do you mind posting a pic? I am considering the rose gold route when I upgrade in a few years. Just so it will be different from what I already have. TIA. :smile:
Sure, here you go! It's nothing compared to all the 2ct+ rocks on this board, but I love it.

18k rose gold, 0.58ct E VS2.

Here's a close-up of the lace design that is present on both rings:

I love your avatar, by the way. ;)

kiana904

Oct 17, 2010
Sure, here you go! It's nothing compared to all the 2ct+ rocks on this board, but I love it.

18k rose gold, 0.58ct E VS2.

Here's a close-up of the lace design that is present on both rings:

I love your avatar, by the way. ;)
Your wedding set is gorgeous! Love the lace design; very unique. :smile: thanks for sharing.

Thanks also for the compliments on my avatar; it was partly inspired by you & all the ladies that love the love & dbty combination ;)